August 05, 2022 10:34 GMT
LNG imports to Europe gradually increasing and up to 205mcm/d
- TTF prices have just turned negative today with Russia supplies steady and LNG imports assisting injections in to storage. TTF SEP 22 down -0.9% at 197.5€/MWh
- The seasonal imports are normally below 55mcm/d in this period during the summer.
- 16 LNG cargoes are expected to arrive into NW Europe in the next 12 days
- The JKM spread to TTF has narrowed slightly to -14.5$/mmbtu but remains below the Europe benchmark until the end of 2024.
- The US LNG netback to Europe for September is 49.62$/mmbtu while the netback to Asia is estimated at 34.39$/mmbtu.