Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 127.50 High Mar 1, 2019
- RES 3: 126.95 0.764 proj of May 6 - Jun 5 rally from Jun 22 low
- RES 2: 126.81 High Aug 17, 2019
- RES 1: 126.77 High Aug 28 and the intraday bull trigger
- PRICE: 126.08 @ 10:31 BST Aug 31
- SUP 1: 125.13 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: 124.44 Low Aug 21
- SUP 3: 124.34 Low Aug 10/11 and key support
- SUP 4: 123.67 50-day EMA
EURJPY tested and probed key resistance at 126.67, Aug 13 high on Friday with a print of 126.77 before finding resistance. A clear breach of 126.67 would confirm a resumption of the uptrend that has been in place since early May and open 126.95, a Fibonacci projection. On the downside, key support to watch resides at 124.44, Aug 21 low and this marks a pivot level. A break would instead signal a reversal.