Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 126.46 High Sep 10
- RES 3: 125.77 High Sep 15
- RES 2: 124.43 Low Sep 9 and recent breakout level
- RES 1: 124.25 Intraday high
- PRICE: 123.70 @ 17:16 BST Sep 30
- SUP 1: 123.03 Low Sep 29
- SUP 2: 122.38/28 Low Sep 28 / 61.8% of the Jun 22 - Sep 1 rally
- SUP 3: 121.82 Low Jul 15 and 16
- SUP 4: 121.14 76.4% retracement of the Jun 22 - Sep 1 rally
EURJPY traded higher Tuesday to extend this week's corrective bounce but has found resistance. The outlook remains bearish. Recent weakness has seen a key support at 124.43 cleared, Sep 9 low and the 50-day EMA breached. The focus is on 122.28 next, 61.8% of the Jun 22 - Sep 1 rally. On the upside, the cross has tested a key resistance zone at 124.06/10, the 50-, 20-day EMAs. A close above this zone would signal a possible reversal.