Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
GBP is surprisingly better bid and in green territory this morning against most G10.
- Market participants have brushed aside the Moody downgrade to Aa3 from Aa2 on Friday, Covid lockdown risk and have instead held onto Bloomberg story that: "British officials are ready to water down Boris Johnson's controversial lawbreaking Brexit legislation in a move that could revive failing talks with the European Union,"
- Focus today for the UK, BoE Broadbent and Cunliffe.
- BREXIT: It is expected that EU Barnier and UK Frost will hold a a call to discuss the structure of future talks.
- Politico reports that this could be today or tomorrow, while the Guardian expects today.