Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.7534 High Jul 7
- RES 3: 0.7503 High Ju13
- RES 2: 0.7475 20-day EMA
- RES 1: 0.7429 High Jul 19
- PRICE: 0.7353 @ 17:13 BST Jul 21
- SUP 2: 0.7300/04 Low Jul 20 / 1.236 of Feb 25 - Apr 1 - May 10 swing
- SUP 3: 0.7284/82 Low Nov 24, 2020 / 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- SUP 3: 0.7235 1.382 proj of Feb 25 - Apr 1 - May 10 price swing
- SUP 4: 0.7222 Low Nov 13, 2020
AUDUSD remains weak and is trading close to recent lows. A bearish theme dominates following the recent sell-off that prompted new multi-month lows and a breach of the channel base at 0.7360. The channel is drawn from the Feb 25 high and the move lower marks an important S/T technical break. This opens 0.7235 next, the 1.236 projection of the Feb 25 - Apr 1 - May 10 price swing. On the upside, initial resistance is seen at 0.7429, Jul 19 high.