Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Stocks slipping sharply in recent trade, with the e-mini S&P sliding to touch 4164 and falling through the Monday lows.
- Sizeable lurch higher in US stock futures volumes on the latest downtick, with around 8,000 contracts changing hands inside a minute - that's a really large bump higher for volumes outside of cash trading hours.
- No headlines crossing to prompt the move in stocks, but it has bled through to currencies, government bond markets also. Treasury yields slipping, JPY stronger.