Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Choppy trade, rates swinging back higher, nearing late overnight highs apparently in reaction to Sen leader McConnell headlines:
WashPost's @ericawerner New stimulus deal "unlikely in the next three weeks" McConnell saying in event in KY
Expect continued headline-driven volatility. Next up at 1015ET: House Sp Pelosi, commission on Presidential Capacity, may also field stimulus questions again.
- 3M10Y -2.733, 65.897 (L: 65.477 / H: 68.734)
- 2Y10Y -2.097, 61.147 (L: 60.981 / H: 63.278)
- 2Y30Y -1.913, 141.47 (L: 141.066 / H: 144.321)
- 5Y30Y -0.883, 123.899 (L: 123.219 / H: 126.017)
- Current futures levels:
- Dec 2Y steady at 110-13.625 (L: 110-13.25 / H: 110-13.6)
- Dec 5Y up 0.25/32 at 125-24.75 (L: 125-22.25 / H: 125-24.75)
- Dec 10Y up 1.5/32 at 138-31 (L: 138-24.5 / H: 138-31)
- Dec 30Y up 3/32 at 174-9 (L: 173-21 / H: 174-12)
- Dec Ultra 30Y up 4/32 at 217-10 (L: 216-00 / H: 217-14)