Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS: T-Notes continue to operate in a heavy manner, sitting at session lows.
The contract traded sharply lower from the off, with the lead contract breaking
below Friday's low on the back of the broader risk on flows stemming from the
U.S.-China trade war "truce."
- The belly of the cash curve has underperformed in early dealing, with yields
up 3.9 to 6.8bp across the curve at writing, as 10-Year yields move back above
3.00% after Friday's close below.
- The white & red Eurodollar contracts trade 1.0 to 5.5 ticks lower at writing
on strong volume.
- Broader risk flows will dominate early this week, ahead of ISM m'fing survey
data, and a smattering of Fedspeak from Clarida, Quarles, Williams, Brainard &
Kaplan later on Monday.
- T-Notes last 119.05+, U.S. 10-Year cash Tsy yields last 3.044%.