Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY/RECAP: T-Notes finished slightly lower on Thursday, with 30-Year paper
outperforming in cash trade, allowing some flattening.
- Data releases were nondescript.
- The FOMC left its MonPol settings unchanged with a 9-0 vote. The language
around business investment and unemployment was subject to some tweaks. The Fed
noted that the unemployment rate "has declined" rather than saying "has stayed
- The Eurodollar strip went out at/near lows, after operating in a tight range.
- Focus Friday turns to PPI data & UoM sentiment.
- T-Notes last 117.24+, U.S. 10-Year cash Tsy yields closed at 3.237%.