Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS: T-Notes now sit in positive territory, a couple of ticks shy of the
early session highs, with the latest round of Midterm results/betting
markets/projections pointing to a high probability of the Democrats winning the
House, with focus now moving to the margin of victory.
- Volatility was observed during the early declarations/projections, although
the market has operated on a surer footing over the last hour or so as greater
certainty came to the fore, with Fox News one of the first to project a Democrat
victory in the House.
- The Republicans have held the Senate.
- The curve sits flatter on the day.
- The White & Red Eurodollar contracts last trade 0.5 to 1.0 tick higher.
- T-Notes last 118.03+, U.S. 10-Year cash Tsy yields last 3.195%.