Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS: T-Notes trade 6 ticks below settlement last, with Asian participants
seemingly happy to sell futures and the shorter end of the Tsy curve again,
despite a heavy start for regional stock indices, tech sector worries and the
spectre of the trade war looming. This may suggest that regional players are
willing to fade the recent Fed re-pricing. Move extended as U.S. stock index
futures traded higher & regional equity benchmarks recovered from worst levels.
- Eurodollars trade 1.0 to 3.5 ticks lower through the whites and reds. ED flow
of note: EDU9Z9 paper paid 0.060 on ~2.2K. EDZ0M1Z1 fly paper paid -0.045 on
5.0K. Late Tues saw Block off-duration weighted fly, wings bought over 22,245
TUZ 105-16.2, 39,372 FVZ 112-28.5, 7,817 TYZ 126-06.
- Tues saw U.S. Pres. Trump state that he would like lower interest rates...
already known, while Fed dove Kashkari stuck to script, suggesting that the Fed
should pause to assess the impact of the hiking cycle.
- Durable goods data headlines Weds, as well as a 10-Year TIPS auction ahead of
the Thanksgiving holiday.
- T-Notes last 119.05, U.S. 10-Year cash Tsy yields last 3.068%.