Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- USDHUF has consolidated by 7 figures since its high of 307.70 reached on Tuesday and is gradually approaching its 300 support; a break below that level would open the door for a move down to 298.50 (200DMA). On the topside, first resistance stands now at 305.
- EURHUF ticks higher this morning after finding a local low at 357.40 yesterday; first resistance to watch on the topside stands at 358.40, followed by 360. On the downside, first support stands at 356.70 (100DMA), followed by 355.
- GBPHUF has been consolidating lower in the past few days after finding a local high at 424.60 on Wednesday; next support to watch on the downside stands at 417.40, followed by 414.70 (100DMA). On the topside, first resistance to watch above 424.60 stands at 427.50.
- CZKHUF has been consolidating lower in the past few days, gradually approaching its 14 support level; next key support to watch on the downside stands at 13.87 (100DMA). On the topside, key resistance stands at 14.15, which corresponds to the pair's all-time high.
- PLNHUF ticks lower this morning after failing to break through its 100DMA earlier; supports to watch on the downside stand at 77.98 (50DMA) followed by 77.54. On the topside, first resistance to watch above 78.40 (100DMA) stands at 79.
- HUFJPY has been trending higher in the past few days after receiving support at its 200DMA earlier this week; next resistance to watch on the topside stands at 36.57 (38.2% Fibo retracement of the 33.03 – 38.75 range), followed by 36.82 (100DMA). On the downside, first support stands at 36, followed by 35.91 (200DMA). (scale*100, chart below).