Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: The Australian Office of Financial Management (AOFM) will today
sell A$150mln of 0.75% 21 November 2027 I/L Bonds, issue #CAIN414.
- The line was last sold on 13 February for A$150mln. The sale drew an average
yield of 0.8533%, a high yield of 0.8575% with 33% allotted at the high yield
and was covered 4.20x. There were 38 bidders, 8 of which were successful and 5
were allocated in full.
- The line has $A3.3bln outstanding with a modified duration of 9.28 years. -
The CPI outlook in Australia remains muted, with the RBA continuing to adopt a
glass half empty on view on price pressures, this could keep a lid on demand for
inflation protection in the short to medium term.
- Westpac continue to be of the view that BEIs will move slightly higher but see
little reason to factor an inflation surge
- Results due at 0000GMT/1100AEDT.