Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: The Australian Office of Financial Management (AOFM) sells A$1.0bn
of the 2.25% 21 May 2028 Bond, issue #TB149:
- Average Yield: 0.7711% (prev. 1.1098%)
- High Yield: 0.7725% (prev. 1.1100%)
- Bid/Cover: 3.9600x (prev. 4.3600x)
- Amount allotted at highest accepted yield as percentage of amount bid at that
yield 27.6% (prev. 57.7%)
- bidders 42 (prev. 29), successful 14 (prev. 11), allocated in full 8 (prev. 1)