Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
JGBS AUCTION: The Japanese Ministry of Finance (MOF) will today sell Y2.2tln of
- The MOF last sold 5-Year debt on February 14, the auction drew cover of 4.672
at an average yield of -0.093%, average price of 100.94, a high yield of
-0.093%, low price of 100.94, with 91.9530% allotted at the high yield.
- Benchmark 5-Year yields are around 3bp lower than they were at the time of
February's auction which could provide some headwinds.
- Although Barclays expect that the auction will "clear without a hitch assuming
yields near current levels. Given the solid supply and demand into the FY-end,
the auction should spur a certain level of demand. That said, absolute and
relative valuations do not appear particularly cheap, undermining their
- Results due at 0345GMT/1245JST.