Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
JGBS: The most recent set of BoJ Rinban operations were slightly softer than the
previous operations across each of the respective buckets.
- The 1-3 Year bucket saw an uptick in the offer to cover ratio to 3.99x from a
prior 3.28x, while the spread breakdown was relatively stable.
- The 3-5 Year bucket also saw an uptick in the offer to cover ratio to 3.51x
from a prior 3.17x, which pushed the spread up in to positive territory i.e.
priced below market.
- The 5-10 Year bucket experienced a notable uptick in the offer to cover ratio
to 3.65x from a prior 2.43x, which pushed the spread up in to positive