Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS: The US T-Note futures selloff continued in late Asian dealing, with
prices solidly lower across the board.
- This came even as June eurodollar futures clung to yesterday's highs as
investors fully price out the possibility of a June hike.
- Upside yield pressure has also come in spite of a recent dip in breakeven
inflation expectations, with 10-year inflation-linked bond yields now testing
- Empire manufacturing and retails sales will be key to watch but it would
likely take a big miss to stop the relentless rise in yields.
- T-Notes last at 119.12, US Tsy ylds: 2Y 2.5557%, 3Y 2.7151%, 5Y 2.8741%, 7Y
2.9850%, 10Y 3.0189%, 30Y 3.1485%.