Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES: Trading weaker across the curve amid strong risk-on tone. Better
than expected China financial data spurred bid for global equities, Bunds
leading EGBs lower (10Y Bund yld highest since Mar 21). Tsy yld curves mostly
steeper (3M10Y surge), update:
* 3M10Y +5.139, 12.089 (L: 6.08 / H: 12.526)
* 2Y10Y +1.507, 15.601 (L: 13.535 / H: 15.807)
* 2Y30Y +0.361, 57.409 (L: 56.355 / H: 57.693)
* 5Y30Y -1.401, 60.013 (L: 59.304 / H: 61.492)
Current futures levels:
* Jun Ultra futures (WN) down 26/32 at 163-22 (L: 163-19 / H: 165-01)
* Jun 30-Yr futures (US) down 19/32 at 147-4 (L: 147-02 / H: 148-02)
* Jun 10-Yr futures (TY) down 11.5/32 at 123-6.5 (L: 123-05.5 / H: 123-21.5)
* Jun 5-Yr futures (FV) down 7.25/32 at 115-7.5 (L: 115-06.75 / H: 115-16.25)
* Jun 2-Yr futures (TU) down 2.25/32 at 106-9.375 (L: 106-09 / H: 106-12)