Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES CLOSE: Treasury Futures trading lower despite paring morning
loses, in the middle of the range on light volume, Curves steepening, updates:
* 2s10s +0.852, 25.356 (24.121L/26.594H);
* 2s30s +1.173, 36.113 (34.126L/37.490H);
* 5s30s +0.689, 21.178 (19.536L/21.678H);
Current futures levels:
* Sep Ultra bonds down 28/32 at 160-02 (159-16L/161-00H)
* Sep 30-yr Bond futures down 18/32 at 145-04 (144-23L/145-24H)
* Sep 10-yr futures down 06/32 at 120-5.5 (120-00L/120-12.5H)
* Sep 5-yr futures down 04/32 at 113-16.25 (113-13.25L/113-20.5H)
* Sep 2-yr futures down 1.5/32 at 105-25.25 (105-24.5L/105-26.75H)