Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
USD remains better bid since the European Govies open.
- The currency is in the green against most G10s, beside the British Pound and the SEK.
- Cable got a little boost on the back of the UK local election headline, that UK Conservatives won Hartlepool, in what was a massive blow for the Labour party.
- Where do they go from there, is the question.
- As this was not a close race. According to Politico: "Labour won 8,589 votes in Hartlepool, while the Tories won 15,529, on a turnout of 42.5 percent."
- Cable is through the intraday high, with small resistance moving down to 1.3926.
- We are likely to stay within ranges, with market participants turning their attention to the US employment data.