Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FLOWS: Tsy futures trading weaker w/EGBs, near late overnight lows on
average volume. Risk-on tone gains momentum as N. Korea threat eased as Kim Jong
Un backed off threat, wants to observe US more before acting. Equities stronger
(eminis +6.00, 2469.50), gold weaker (-7.70, 1274.44), oil weaker (WTI -.29,
- Asia, quiet start, Tsys slipped lower soon after N. Korea comments aired, held
range into London cross amid two-way flow in 3s and 5s, Asian banks bought
- London, lighter volume amid Assumption Day holiday in some European countries.
Flow included misc acct sales in intermediates to long end vs. real$ buying
short end, credit-tied buying in 30s, roll volume picks up in Sep/Dec futures.
- Swaps, spds running mildly tighter ahead expected issuance from Amazon (AMZN)
today, 5-tranches w/estimates from $16-25B.
- Eurodollars, weaker across the strip, Blues-Golds (Sep20-Jun22)
- Overnight repo, 2Y remains tight