Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES CLOSE: Tsys finish lower after break out of early narrow/mixed
range early in second half as Pres Trump and Congress agree on stop-gap $7.85B
funding for Hurricane Harvey aide AND a 3M debt ceiling extension announcement.
Hit the reset button: moderate risk on -- or more like risk-off unwind followed
debt limit extension and Harvey aide annc. Tsys made new session lows, equities
gained (emini +7.75, 2467.50); USD gaining vs. Yen; Vol knocked lower along
w/gold (-5.77, 1333.89). Current futures levels:
* Dec Ultra bonds down 1-0/32 at 169-08 (168-31L/170-24H)
* Dec 30-yr Bond futures down 19/32 at 156-13 (156-07L/157-12H)
* Dec 10-yr futures down 10/32 at 127-03.5 (127-02L/127-18H)
* Dec 5-yr futures down 5.75/32 at 118-20.5 (118-19.5L/118-28.5H)
* Dec 2-yr futures down 1.25/32 at 108-06.25 (108-06L/108-07.75H)