Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSYS: Tsys have ticked away from closing levels in early Asia-Pacific
dealing, after a flurry of late selling activity Wednesday which was linked to a
TYZ8 block seller and the bid in U.S. equities.
- Yields have edged lower across the curve, after the flattening that was
observed Weds, although a buoyant session for regional equities has limited any
fall in U.S. yields.
- Notable options flow thus far: TYZ8 118.00/118.50 call spread 3.0K given at
- Worth noting that Japanese investors purchased the largest amount of U.S.
sovereign bonds (on a monthly basis) in 2-Years during September according to
the latest Japanese BoP data, as the uptick in U.S. Tsy yields drew Japanese
investors in (likely on an unhedged basis).
- Focus now falls on today's FOMC decision, with no change exp. & most looking
for a hike in December, eyes on language re: the economy, while most will look
to the minutes for any discussion re: IOER/and floor/corridor system debate.
- T-Notes last 117.26, U.S. 10-Year cash Tsy yields last 3.234%.