Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
US TSYS SUMMARY: *** Tsys trading mixed into the close, month end flurries with
a slug of TYZ at 124-30 (-2.5/32) after the bell, hearing sales. No real
imbalances, Tsy sets' look in-line with late price action so far. Curve flatter
w/long end outperforming. Quiet month end, start of two-day FOMC policy meeting
(no shake-up expected Wed, rate hike in Dec largely priced in).
- Relatively low volume day (TYZ<1.25M), low open volume w/Germany out on
- Limited react to 3Q ECI +0.7% as expected, US Redbook Oct store sales -1.3%,
US Aug Case Shiller home price index +0.5% m/m and strong Oct Chicago PMI number
of 66.2 up from 65.2 in Sep. Carry-over support after bid developed in Euro
- Modest two-way on day, relative value and mnth end buying vs. FX-tied sales as
US$ climbed vs. Yen. Deal-tied flow in the mix. Two-way position squaring ahead
Fri's NFP (315k est vs. -33k in Sep)
- Powell leads replacement Fed chair poll at 90% ahead expected annc by US Pres
Trump Thu. Taylor pick likely to roil mkt/bear flattening rates.