Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- US Data/Speaker Calendar (prior, estimate)
- Jun-15 0830 Retail Sales Advance MoM May (0.0%, -0.6); ex auto(-0.8%, 0.4%)
- Jun-15 0830 R/S ex-auto/gas (-0.8%, 0.0%); Control Group (-1.5%, -0.4%)
- Jun-15 0830 Empire Mfg Jun (24.3, 22.0)
- Jun-15 0830 PPI Final Demand MoM May (0.6%, 0.5%); ex food/energy (0.7%, 0.5%); Ex food, energy, trade (0.7%, 0.5%)
- Jun-15 0830 PPI Final Demand YoY May (6.2%, 6.2%)
- Jun-15 0830 PPI Ex Food & Energy (4.1%, 4.8%); Ex food, energy, trade (4.6%, --)
- Jun-15 0915 Capacity Utilization May (74.9%, 74.6 rev)
- Jun-15 0915 Industrial Production MoM May (0.7%, 0.5% rev)
- Jun-15 0915 Mfg Production May (0.4%, 0.7%)
- Jun-15 1000 Business Inventories Apr (0.3%, -0.1%)
- Jun-15 1000 NAHB Housing Market Index Jun (83, 83)
- Jun-15 1030 NY Fed buy-op: TIPS 7.5Y-30Y, appr $1.225B
- Jun-15 1130 US Tsy $40B 42D and $34B 52W bill auctions
- Jun-15 1300 US Tsy $24B 20Y Bond re-open auction
- Jun-15 1600 Total Net TIC Flows Apr ($146.4B, --); Net Long-term TIC ($262.2B, --)