Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 3: 99.860 - All time High Nov 3 and the bull trigger
- RES 2: 99.657 - 50-dma
- RES 1: 99.640 - High May 26
- PRICE: 99.615 @ 16:42 BST Jun 7
- SUP 1: 99.565 - Low May 19
- SUP 2: 99.560 - Low Apr 27
- SUP 3: 99.552 - 38.2% 2020 Rally
Aussie 3y futures are consolidating having extended the rally from May 21. The key development has been the rally through key resistance.With the roll to U1, however, prices have flipped back to neutral for now. Key short-term support has been defined at 99.565, May 19 low. A break would negate the longer-term developing bullish structure.