Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $76.07 - High Jul 6 and the bull trigger
- RES 3: $74.90 - High Jul 13
- RES 2: $72.48 - High Jul 15
- RES 1: $71.40 - High Jul 19
- PRICE: $70.19 @ 07:02 BST Jul 22
- SUP 1: $65.01/64.60 - Low Jul 20 / 76.4% of the May 21 - Jul 6 rally
- SUP 2: $63.10 - Low May 24
- SUP 3: $61.06 - Low May 21 and key support
- SUP 4: $59.92 - Low Apr 26
Brent futures faced strong selling pressure Monday clearing support at $68.86, Jun 17 low and also breached the 50-day EMA. The sharp sell-off defines a short-term trend top and signals scope for a deeper corrective pullback. The focus is on $64.60, a Fibonacci retracement where a break would open $63.10, the May 24 low. Yesterday's string gains are considered corrective. Initial resistance is at $71.40, Jul 19 high.