Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 112.290 High Feb 11 (cont)
- RES 3: 112.280 High Feb 12 (cont)
- RES 2: 112.250 High Mar 1 and 2 (cont)
- RES 1: 112.225 High Jul 19
- PRICE: 112.220 @ 04:42 BST Jul 20
- SUP 1: 112.180/150 Low Jul 16 / Low Jul 13
- SUP 2: 112.140 Low Jul 5 and 6
- SUP 3: 112.120 Low Jun 30
- SUP 4: 112.110 Congestion lows Apr 20, Jun 22, 23, 25 and 28
The Schatz futures outlook is bullish. Resistance at 112.210, Jun 11 high was probed Jul 8 and yesterday's gains saw the contract trade breach this level. A clear break would strengthen a bullish case and open 112.250, the Mar 1 and 2 high (cont). A move higher would also establish a bullish price sequence of higher highs and higher lows. On the downside, sub 112.150 levels, Jul 13 low is required to reinstate a bearish theme. Initial firm support is at 112.180.