August 17, 2022 06:21 GMT
- Bund sees little change for the week, with the contract rallying 180 ticks on Monday, which reversed yesterday as some European desks returned from the Bank holiday.
- The contract saw some selling on the cash open, following the UK inflation beat, but range remains tight (38 ticks).
- Support will be seen at this week's low 155.08, and small resistance moves down 156.25.
- On the data front, out of Europe sees, EU prelim GDP, and out of the US, Retail Sales.
- FOMC minutes will also be in focus.
- SPEAKERS: Fed's Bowman speaks on technology and financial services