Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
EGBs trade in negative territory, but have faded earlier loss.
- Bund is back at mid range 175.48, and some decent volumes have gone through, especially given UK holiday.
- BTP have lagged somewhat behind and are 1.4bp wider versus the German 10yr.
- Worth noting, that for semi core, volumes have been on the low side but we are staring to see spread being initiated, particularly in BTP.
- A third of the BTP volume has been roll related and this should start picking up towards the end of the week.
- Other peripheral, are mixed against the Bund, and best performer is Greece at 1.6bp tighter on the day.
- Bund futures are down -0.17 today at 175.51 with 10y Bund yields up 1.1bp at -0.399% and Schatz yields up 0.7bp at -0.665%.
- BTP futures are down -0.40 today at 146.38 with 10y yields up 2.8bp at 1.071% and 2y yields up 1.8bp at -0.87%.
- OAT futures are down -0.17 today at 167.43 with 10y yields up 1.1bp at -0.99% and 2y yields up 0.8bp at -0.597%.