Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- US officials to brief NATO on outcomes from "professional & substantive" strategic stability talks yesterday that promised further dialogue and formal meetings on the issue in September
- Ryabkov says Russian & US have launched their Cybersecurity dialogue with three rounds already held on the matter.
- Says "we are beginning to have a better understanding of security issues in the cyber sphere" and noted that yesterday's meeting in Geneva discussed cyber security briefly alongside strategic stability as an impacting factor
- House passed a State Department funding bill by a 217-212 vote Wednesday that would block President Joe Biden's ability to waive sanctions over the Russian Nord Stream 2 pipeline.
- The $62 billion State and Foreign Operations bill (H.R. 4373) includes a provision that would eliminate for fiscal 2022 the president's waiver authority over Nord Stream 2 sanctions
- Russian Ambassador to the US Antonov says Russia's cybercrime convention launched on Tuesday shows Russia's approaches are responsible and open to mutually beneficial cooperation