Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
YEN SUMMARY: Usd/Jpy: Asia open Y114.08, range Y113.89-114.09. Europe open
Y113.98, range Y113.96-114.15.
* Usd/Jpy recovered off its sharp dip low of Y113.54 Thursday, closed back above
* Tokyo closed for Culture Day, which along with usual pre-NFP subdued trading
led to thin markets.
* Rate dipped to Y113.89 early Asia, struggled to hold recovery gains above
* Rate opened Europe around Y113.96 before general Usd demand edged rate
initially to Y114.14 then onto Y114.15.
* Eur/Jpy tracked Eur/Usd, extended intraday lows to Y132.78 with recovery
effort capped below Y133.00.
* Traders aware of decent sized expiries for today's NY cut, Y114.00($2.22bn),
* Offers reported at and above Y114.20, stronger into Y114.45/50. Stops noted on