Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Greenback strength extending in recent trade, with fresh lows printed across EUR/USD, AUD/USD, while USD/CNH, USD/CAD hit new session highs.
- Move supported by 10y yields recovering off this morning's multi-month lows, with the 10YY now back above 1.44%.- Very light volumes so far in FX futs, with EUR/USD only seeing 150 contracts or so change hands on the latest downtick (very small relative to the 4.1k that traded in the 60 seconds following US CPI yday).
- BBDXY yet to top yesterday's highs, although continued weakness in EUR/USD at these levels is likely to continue to push both BBDXY and DXY higher.
- Only notable release of the day comes with UMich Sentiment at 1500BST/1000ET.