Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Peru Central Bank's Velarde:
- Private investment to grow 0% in 2022
- Mining investment to grow 8.3% in 2022
- Non-mining investment to fall 1.1% in 2022
- Public investment to grow 4.5% in 2022
- Deficit falling quickly despite public investment
- If Peru keeps pace of Aug. growth, would grow 13.2% in '21
- Peru's income growing much more than expenditures (All BBG)