Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $82.61 - 1.236 proj of the Aug 23 - Sep 3 - Sep 9 price swing
- RES 3: $80.37 - 1.00 proj of the Aug 23 - Sep 3 - Sep 9 price swing
- RES 2: $80.00 - Psychological round number
- RES 1: $79.52 - Intraday high
- PRICE: $79.11 @ 07:01 BST Sep 27
- SUP 1: $76.13 - High Sep 15 and recent breakout level
- SUP 2: $75.60 - Low Sep 23
- SUP 3: $73.26 - Low Sep 21 and key near-term support
- SUP 4: $70.88 Low Sep 9
Brent futures continue to trend higher and have started the week on a firm note. The price formation Sep 21 was a doji candle, signalling scope for a resumption of gains and the contract last week breached 76.13, Sep 15 high to resume its uptrend. The move higher paves the way for a climb towards $80.00 next. Key short-term support has been defined at $73.26, Sep 21 low. A break would signal a short-term top.