- G10 Markets
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Emerging Markets
- MNI Research
- Global Macro
- Political Risk
- About Us
Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
- G10 Markets
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
Real-time insight of oil & gas markets
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Yen Stabilises, Antipodeans Edge Higher
The yen has got some reprieve, with USD/JPY probing the water below yesterday's worst levels. This marginal move does not seem to represent any fundamental shift in sentiment as consensus is building that there is room for further yen depreciation amid contrasting policy stances of Fed policymakers and their BoJ colleagues.
- Elsewhere, an uptick in U.S. e-minis has lent a modicum of support to risk-sensitive Antipodean currencies, while the Swiss franc sits at the bottom of the G10 pile.
- Central bank focus turns to the ECB who will review monetary policy settings. Eurozone's single currency has been treading water in early Asia trade.
- Besides the press conference with ECB Pres Lagarde, we will also hear from Fed's Williams, Mester & Harker today.
- Data highlights include Australian jobs market report & Swedish CPI as well as U.S. jobless claims & Uni. of Mich. Sentiment.
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Why Subscribe to
MNI is the leading providerof intelligence and analysis on the Global Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Energy markets. We use an innovative combination of real-time analysis, deep fundamental research and journalism to provide unique and actionable insights for traders and investors. Our "All signal, no noise" approach drives an intelligence service that is succinct and timely, which is highly regarded by our time constrained client base.
Our Head Office is in London with offices in Chicago, Washington and Beijing, as well as an on the ground presence in other major financial centres across the world.