Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 177-19 50-day EMA
- RES 3: 177-14 High Aug 27
- RES 2: 177-03 Bear channel top drawn off the Aug 6 high
- RES 1: 175-08 High Aug 28
- PRICE: 174-10 @ 11:46 BST, Aug 31
- SUP 1: 173-16 Low Aug 28
- SUP 2: 172-24 1.000 proj of Aug 6 - 13 sell-off from Aug 24 high
- SUP 3: 172-00 Round number support
- SUP 4: 171-13 1.236 proj of Aug 6 - 13 sell-off from Aug 24 high
30yr futures remain bearish. The contract stalled at 178-13 on Aug 24 and bearish pressure has dominated since. Last week's sell-off also resulted in a breach of 175-28, Aug 13 low confirming a bear trend and a bearish price sequence of lower lows and lower highs. The focus is on 172-24, bear channel base drawn off the Aug 6 high and a Fibonacci projection. On the upside, channel resistance is at 177-03.