Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 137.44 High Aug 7
- RES 3: 137.14 0.764 proj of Aug 28 - Sep 21 rally from Oct 7 low
- RES 2: 137.04 High Sep 21 and a key resistance
- RES 1: 136.97 High Oct 16
- PRICE: 136.97 @ Close Oct 19
- SUP 1: 136.27 Low Oct 15
- SUP 2: 135.50 Low Oct 14
- SUP 3: 135.06 Low Oct 7 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 134.96 76.4% retracement of the Aug 28 - Sep 28 rally
Gilts maintain a bullish outlook following last week's gains. Attention is on the next key resistance at 137.04, Sep 21 high and the bull trigger Clearance of this hurdle would reinforce last week's bullish reversal and open 137.14 and potentially 137.78 further out, both Fibonacci projection levels. Initial support lies at 136.27, Oct 15 low. A break would dampen the current positive outlook and signal scope for a deeper corrective pullback.