Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
- RES 4: 125-31 High Oct 15
- RES 3: 125-276 50-day EMA
- RES 2: 125-26 20-day EMA
- RES 1: 125-22+ High Oct 22
- PRICE: 125-18 @ 11:31 BST Oct 23
- SUP 1: 125-16+ 1.00 proj of Aug 4 - 13 sell-off from Sep 3 high
- SUP 2: 125-112 Low Jun 10 (cont)
- SUP 3: 125-08 1.382 proj of Aug 4 - 13 sell-off from Sep 3 high
- SUP 4: 125-06+ Low Jun 6
5yr futures maintain a weaker tone. Futures traded lower again yesterday extending this week's slide. The breach Wednesday of support at 125-202, Oct 7 low, confirmed a resumption of the downtrend that has been in place since early August. This paves the way for weakness towards 125-16+ next (tested yesterday), a Fibonacci projection and 125-112, Jun 10 low (cont). Initial resistance is at 125-22+.
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.