Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 135.730 1.500 proj of Sep 1 - Sep 9 rally from Sep 10 low
- RES 3: 135.660 1.382 proj of Sep 1 - Sep 9 rally from Sep 10 low
- RES 2: 135.410 1.000 proj of Sep 1 - Sep 9 rally from Sep 10 low
- RES 1: 135.370 High Sep 21 and Oct 5 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: 135.260 @ 05:00 BST Oct 9
- SUP 1: 135.030 Low Oct 6
- SUP 2: 134.900 Low Sep 11 and 17
- SUP 3: 134.760 Low Sep 11 and key support
- SUP 4: 134.610 Low Sep 1 and the major support
BOBL futures have rebounded off Wednesday low of 135.030 to ease recent bearish pressure. The move higher refocuses attention on the key resistance that has recently been defined at 135.370. A breach would negate recent bearish concerns and instead confirm a resumption of the uptrend that has dominated since early September. A break higher would open 134.410, a Fibonacci projection. 135.030 marks the key short-term support.