Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 125-316 High Oct 5
- RES 3: 125-30+ 61.8% retracement of the Sep 30 - Oct 7 sell-off
- RES 2: 125-31 High Oct 15
- RES 1: 125-26 High Oct 19
- PRICE: 125-23 @ 11:36 BST Oct 20
- SUP 1: 125-21 Low Oct 9
- SUP 2: 125-202 Low Oct 7 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 125-18 Low Aug 28 (cont)
- SUP 4: 125-16+ 1.00 proj of Aug 4 - 13 sell-off from Sep 3 high
5yr futures maintain a softer tone. The move below 125-23+ yesterday, Oct 13 low exposes the key support at 125-202, Oct 7 low. A break of this level would negate recent bullish developments and instead confirm a resumption of the downtrend that has been in place since early August. This would pave the way for weakness towards 125-16+, a Fibonacci projection. Key short-term resistance is at 125-31.