Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 135.870 High Sep 3
- RES 4: 135.660 High Sep 7 / 9
- RES 3: 135.540 High Sep 21 and key near-term resistance
- RES 2: 135.200 Low Sep 17 and recent breakout level
- PRICE: 134.940 @ 05:13 BST Sep 28
- SUP 1: 134.850 Low Sep 27
- SUP 2: 134.830 3.00 proj of the Aug 20 - 27 - 31 price swing
- SUP 3: 134.736 3.236 proj of the Aug 20 - 27 - 31 price swing
- SUP 4: 134.660 Low Sep 7 and 8 (cont)
Bobl futures maintain a bearish tone following last week's resumption of its downtrend and the contract traded lower again yesterday. This maintains the current bearish price sequence of lower lows and lower highs that defines a downtrend and signals scope for an extension lower. The focus is on 134.830 next, a Fibonacci projection. On the upside, key short-term resistance has been defined at 135.540, Sep 21 high.