Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $638.00 - High May 7 and the bull trigger
- RES 3: $611.25/28.25 - High Jul 1 / High Jun 10
- RES 2: $586.63 - 76.4% of the Jul 1 - 9 sell-off / 611.25 - High Jul 1
- RES 1: $573.00 - High Jul 21
- PRICE: $548.50 @ 12:23 BST Aug 05
- SUP 1: $507.00 - Low Jul 9
- SUP 2: $500.25 - Low May 26 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: $481.50 - Low Apr 7
- SUP 4: $449.50 - Low Mar 30
Corn futures are towards last week's best levels, but remain below $573.00, Jul 21 high, even on intraday rallies. A bearish theme remains intact and the focus is on support at $507.00, Jul 9 low and $500.25, May 26 low. Clearance of these levels would confirm a resumption of the move lower that started May 7 and would signal scope for a sell-off to $481.50, the Apr 7 low. For bulls, clearance of $573.00 would instead open $611.25, Jul 1 high.