Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 135.870 High Sep 3
- RES 4: 135.660 High Sep 7 / 9
- RES 3: 135.540 High Sep 21 and key near-term resistance
- RES 2: 135.200 Low Sep 17 and recent breakout level
- PRICE: 135.030 @ 05:32 BST Sep 24
- SUP 1: 135.000 Round number support
- SUP 2: 134.983 2.618 proj of the Aug 20 - 27 - 31 price swing
- SUP 3: 134.924 2.764 proj of the Aug 20 - 27 - 31 price swing
- SUP 4: 134.830 3.00 proj of the Aug 20 - 27 - 31 price swing
Bobl futures resumed bearish activity yesterday as a sharp sell-off saw price trade through former support at 135.200, Sep 17 low. This maintains the current bearish price sequence of lower lows and lower highs that defines a downtrend and signals scope for an extension lower. The focus is on 134.983 next, a Fibonacci projection. On the upside, key short-term resistance has been defined at 135.540, Sep 21 high.