- G10 Markets
- Fixed Income
- Foreign Exchange
- Emerging Markets
- MNI Research
- Global Macro
- Political Risk
- About Us
Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
- G10 Markets
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
Real-time insight of oil & gas markets
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
- This morning, the DMO will return to the market to sell GBP2.5bln of the 0.25% Jul-31 gilt.
- This will be a smaller auction in nominal terms than recent auctions of the gilt, with the previous seven auctions having all been for GBP2.75bln.
- This will be the eleventh auction of the 0.25% Jul-31 gilt, and the penultimate auction before the launch of the new Jan-32 gilt.
- The final 0.25% Jul-31 gilt auction is scheduled for 20 October with the Jan-32 launch auction scheduled for 17 November.
- The past five auctions of the 0.25% Jul-31 gilt have seen tails of 0.1bp while bid-to-covers have ranged from 2.67-2.97x (excluding the launch auction).
- We would expect another strong auction today.
- Timing: Results will be available shortly after the auction closes at 10:00BST with a further GBP625mln available to successful bidders through the PAOF.
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Why Subscribe to
MNI is the leading providerof intelligence and analysis on the Global Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and Energy markets. We use an innovative combination of real-time analysis, deep fundamental research and journalism to provide unique and actionable insights for traders and investors. Our "All signal, no noise" approach drives an intelligence service that is succinct and timely, which is highly regarded by our time constrained client base.
Our Head Office is in London with offices in Chicago, Washington and Beijing, as well as an on the ground presence in other major financial centres across the world.