Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- The DSTA will come to the market tomorrow to launch the new long 7-year 0% Jan-29 DSL.
- This will be the third new DSL to be launched in 2021 (following the syndicated launches of the 10-year 0% Jul-31 DSL in February and the 0% Jan-38 DSL in April).
- This will be the first new bond to be launched at auction (rather than syndication) since the previous short 7-year issue, 0% Jan-27 DSL, launched in May 2020.
- Dutch auctions have generally passed off very smoothly and we expect another strong auction tomorrow.
- Timing: Results will be available shortly after the auction closes at 9:00BST/10:00CET.