Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- The rise in uncertainty in recent weeks combined with the legal disputes between Hungary and EU have been weighing on the HUF, which has been the worst performing currency in July among the CEEMEA market.
- Next important event is the NBH policy meeting on July 27; central bank is expected to raise its benchmark rate by another 30bps amid rising inflationary pressures.
- USDHUF ticks higher this morning after finding a low at 302 yesterday; first resistance to watch stands at 305, followed by 306.50. On the downside, first support to watch stands at 300, followed by 298.60 (200DMA).
- Hungary 10Y yield has been trending higher this week, trading slightly below its 100DMA at 2.79%; a break above that level would open the door for a move up to 2.88% (50DMA) . On the downside, first support stands at 2.68%, followed by 2.60%.