Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
$17.25B Priced Tuesday, $35.2B in two days
- Date $MM Issuer (Priced *, Launch #)
- 08/10 $5B *Intel $1B 7Y +50, $1.25B 10Y +65, $750M 20Y +90, $1.25B 30Y +105, $750M 40Y +120 (Intel issued $8B via six tranches in Mar'20: $1.5B 5Y +290, $1B 7Y +295, $1.5B 10Y +295, $750M 20Y +295, $2.25B 30Y +310, $1B 40Y from +340)
- 08/10 $2B *T-Mobile $1.3B 31Y +140, $700M Tap 11/15/60 +155 (adds to $3.8B issued in Mar'21: $1.2B 5NC2 2.625%, $1.25B 8NC3 3.375%, $1.35B 10NC5 3.5%)
- 08/10 $1.2B *Moody's $600M 10Y +80, $600M 20Y +100
- 08/10 $700M *PNC Financial 5Y +37
- 08/10 $3.5B *HSBC $1.5B 3NC2 fix/FRN +50, $2B 8NC7 fix/FRN +108
- 08/10 $1.5B *Standard Chartered 7Y 4.3%
- 08/10 $1.2B *Universal Health $700M 5Y +85, $500M 10Y +133
- 08/10 $1B *Dominion Energy 10Y +92
- 08/10 $650M *Eversource $350M 2Y FRN/SOFR+25, $300M 5Y +60
- 08/10 $500M *Alleghany Corp 30Y +132