Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Trading mostly steady in Whites to Reds, modestly higher out the strip. Lead quarterly EDH1 unchanged even as 3M LIBOR falls to new record low: -0.00638 to 0.19550% (vs. 0.20188% on 1/29/21; -0.01337 net last wk). Current levels:
- Mar 21 steady at 99.840
- Jun 21 steady at 99.845
- Sep 21 -0.005 at 99.830
- Dec 21 steady at 99.80
- Red Pack (Mar 22-Dec 22) -0.005 to +0.005
- Green Pack (Mar 23-Dec 23) +0.010 to +0.015
- Blue Pack (Mar 24-Dec 24) +0.005 to +0.010
- Gold Pack (Mar 25-Dec 25) +0.005 to +0.010