Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Date $MM Issuer (Priced *, Launch #)
- 09/13 $5.85B #Sumitomo Mitsui $2B 5Y +60, $2B 7Y +80, $1B 10Y +90, $850M 20Y +110 (adds to $2.25B last Wed: $750M each: 3Y +40, 3Y FRN/SOFR +44, 5Y +55)
- 09/13 $3B #Morgan Stanley 15NC10 fix/FRN +117
- 09/13 $2.25B #Turkey $750M 2028 tap 5.75%, $1.5B 12Y 6.5%
- 09/13 $2B #Lowe's Cos $1B 7Y +63, $1B 20Y +98
- 09/13 $1.85B #Nissan $500M 3Y +70, $1B 5Y +105, $350M 7Y +135
- 09/13 $2.9B #Bank of Nova Scotia $1.1B 2Y +23, $600M 2Y SOFR+26, $900M 5Y +50, $300M 5Y SOFR+61
- 09/13 $1.5B Gap $750M each: 8NC3 3.75%, 10NC5 4.0%
- 09/13 $1.2B Cheniere Energy WNG 10.5NC5.5 +10
- 09/13 $1B Nordic Investment Bank 3Y -2
- 09/13 $1.5B Coinbase 7NC3, 10NC5
- 09/13 $1.25B #Indonesia $600M 2031 Tap 2.18%, $650M 40Y +3.28%
- 09/13 $600M #Extra Space +10Y +105
- 09/13 $500M #Kimco +10Y +98
- 09/13 $500M #Tennessee Valley Auth 10Y green +18
- 09/13 $500M Johnson Controls WNG 10Y +80
- 09/13 $Benchmark Industrial Bank of Korea 3Y +20